Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

The animation was great, the music was well made, and the vocalist was amazing. Wonderful work.

This has nothing to do with my rating, but I can't help but feel this does more damage to Samus as a character than Other M did.

Killgore EP1 Killgore EP1

The only thing I could think of while watching this is how much of a good Shank spin-off this would make. Great work.

Sonic Flash Episode 2 Sonic Flash Episode 2

Generic...

I really don't understand why so many people think that DBZ style fighting fits Sonic. Plus you don't even establish any kind of limits. Sonic and Shadow can just power up as much as possible whenever and even go hyper and combine after expelling a crap-ton of power? Even DBZ made it physically difficult for the characters to recover after an ascension.

You animation wasn't very fluid. Just swapping to the next set of sprites while the opponent stood still didn't make any sense. The repetitive first background was very generic, and all your voices were obviously taken from a Dragonball game of some sort.

Try not to play into such a cliche as DBZ. It seriously doesn't work in Sonic's world at all.

MarnicX responds:

Some of the voices were taken from DBZ, but most of the voices from the orignal sonic games were edited, by me, to fit for the form. Also, I can do what I want with the sprites, even if they can fuse after wasting a ton of power, that's my decision to make.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

I love this game, but my DPS seems to be totaled incorrectly. My entire DPS is 93,474O. Leon and The Masked Samurai were both Lvl 1000, and their total DPS together was roughly 150,000O (Estimating, as a login to NG causes the page to refresh with my gold spent but the levels gone. Another bug?) Is there a calculation error? Or some math I'm not understanding to determine total DPS?

A great time killer though. Great for my breaks at work (where I leave it running in the background).

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

I love this!

I have never spent as much time on a single NG Submission as I have on this. Somebody should convert this to a SNES Homebrew game or something similar so I can play it on my PS3 and Wii. ^_^ Anyway, I love the pixel art, especially the computer stages. The gameplay is just the right balance of easy to learn and difficult to master. The exploration is deep and fulfilling. I haven't gotten any endings yet, but that hasn't stopped me yet. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see more! Clarence 2 someday?

Catalyst Catalyst

Nostalgic, actually.

Its Zoop! I haven't played Zoop in so long! I love your presentation, and you've done a great job.

This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

I love it!

This is an absolute masterpiece. So much better than anything Marilyn Manson can do. (I really don't like his cover.) This captures the true essence of the song, and makes it ROCK! I absolutely love it.

Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul Evil-Dog - A Darker Soul

Love it!

Awesome song. One question, is it possible for a version without the speech in the beginning? I could use that! Thanks! Love it!